What's your story? What's our story?
Dan Kowalski is an Alaskan Fisher, Filmmaker, Photographer and Wilderness Guide. "I am deeply intertwined with the Cascadia Bioregion, particularly those waters from Puget Sound to Yakutat Bay. I respond to the wild abundance of the bioregion, and relish working with those who have a stake in helping it thrive."
The professional sub-head to Rollingbay Works is: Dan Kowalski and Associates. With each project, I work with a team to apply the skills and insight necessary to bring about a fine outcome. Content direction, strategic messaging, storytelling, rich media, visual communications— we know our way around the territory and love the work.
- John Muir in the New World: PBS American Masters; role: concept, cinematography, commentary
- John Muir in the New World trailer
- Coastal Publishing, Joe Upton, author
- Holland America Lines
- The Center for Courage & Renewal
- Jossey-Bass Publishing
- The Environmental Protection Agency, (EPA)
- Shared Strategy for Puget Sound
- The Center for Contemplative Mind in Society
Fine Art Prints: Please get in touch for details: Contact
All images on this site are © Dan Kowalski; all rights reserved